Family Law in Riverview, FL
If you’re currently going through a family law matter where you need legal documents or representation, you may be having a hard time making decisions or reaching resolutions with your spouse, partner, or family member.
Here to Help You
William P Schwarz understands what you’re going through and wants to reassure you that having such complex feelings during your legal matter is completely normal. After all, the decisions you make now will change your life for short periods of time or many years to come. For this reason, William P Schwarz's goal is to offer you compassion during this tough time as well as legal services that help you reach peaceful resolutions. William P Schwarz is equipped to handle family matters such as:
- Divorce-- Agreed dissolutions
- Pre & Post Marital agreements
- Domestic partnerships
- Property distribution
- One needs to file petitions with the Court to determine who is in charge of the physical person and who is in charge of their property during this time. This can be the same person for or have responsibility divided between two people. Annual reports need to be file on the person and plans for them to improve and health status and also for the property.
- Temporary Custody by an Extended Family Member
- Permission for person(s) to be temporarily responsible for a minor child
- Change of Name
- Appointment of a Guardian Advocate for a disabled child that is now an adult.
If you need help to find the right documents or to file the right legal case to accomplish the above matters, contact William P Schwarz to schedule a consultation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- Hyatt Legal Insurance
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association